MTI, a manufacturer of medical exam and surgery chairs, has the tools that podiatrists, wound care clinics, and hospital wound care centers are looking for.
Introducing the 527 and 527W:
- Capacity to lift an astounding 650 lbs (Model 527) or 800 lbs (Model 527W)
- Low entry ADA-compliant height of 19” for ease of entry/exit
- Patented and patent pending Floating Arms™ that slide back, rated at over 200 lbs
- Standard features include a storable and removable stainless steel debris tray, Velcro®-attached cushions, and a 12” extendable foot section
- Optional features include a paper roll holder, leg support stirrups, and position programmability
And now you can also help avoid healthcare professional injury with MTI’s Removable Leg Wrapping Support*. The patent pending removable leg wrapping support is a dual-function support providing a calf support for wrapping the foot/heel and a heel support for wrapping the rest of the leg. The support can easily be moved to either the patient’s left or right hand side of the foot section for ease of wrapping either leg or heel. A 12” (30.5 cm) extension adjustment accommodates even the tallest of patients. The removable leg wrapping support is made from aluminum for a lightweight yet very strong support and is non-porous coated for ease in cleaning and disinfecting.
For more information on the MTI 527 / MTI 527W Podiatry Power Chairs, the MTI 527-WC / MTI 527W-WC Wound Care Power Chairs, or the Removable Leg Wrapping Support, please call MTI’s Sales Department at (800) 924-4655 or visit our web site at www.mti.net.