Experience the MTI 550 Podiatry & Wound Care Chair – ADA compliant and luxuriously designed for easy patient ingress/egress and equal access. With its sleek and soft design, ultra-thin tapered backrest, and SmartTech™ and ComfortSync™ technology, this chair enhances safety, reduces energy consumption, and provides a personalized experience. Elevate your podiatry and wound care practice with the MTI 550 Chair today.
Designed to meet ADA compliance standards in all base versions – standard, swivel, or mobile – the 550 Podiatry & Wound Care chair provides easy patient ingress/egress and ensures equal access for patients and caregivers with disabilities.
MTI’s 550 chair combines a soft and sleek design with superior patient access. With an ultra-thin tapered backrest and contoured base plate, this chair offers both comfort and convenience for patients and caregivers. This chair features an independently controlled foot section with a 7″ powered extension that includes mounts for an optional debris tray and/or leg wrap support.
Equipped with SmartTech™ technology, the 550 Podiatry & Wound Care Chair features MTI’s innovative Smart Controller™ and Smart Safety™ features. This centralized computer controller enhances safety measures, reduces energy consumption, and provides smoother movement. It also offers additional memory options and customizable user preferences, delivering a personalized experience for patients and caregivers.
Upgrade your Podiatry /Wound Care practice with the MTI 550 Chair – provide exceptional care while prioritizing accessibility and comfort to enhance patient experiences.
- Low Voltage Motors: power lift, back, tilt, foot & foot extension
- Seat Height: 18.75”-39”*
- Seat Width: 25”
- Backrest: tapered
- Patient Load Capacity: 725 lbs.
- Control: foot
- Program Buttons: 4 dynamic user-programmable positions
- Home Button: programmable & ADA compliant
- Headrest: rectangular non-articulating
- Removable Upholstery: seamless or designer
- Legrest: knee-break w/7″ power foot extension
- Patient Arms: removable floating** (compensating)
- ADA Compliant Base: standard, 333° swivel or mobile (all ADA compliant)
- Frame: all-steel
- G2 Accessories: arm & foot spline attachment system provided for plug-n-play accessories, optional seat, base and back rail splines available (see details below)
- Safety Standards: Listed to the following standards
- Conf IEC 60601-1:2005 Ed.3+A1,C1:2014
- AAMI ES60601-1:2005+A1
- IEC 60601-1-2:2014 Ed.4
- Cert STD CSA C22.2#60601-1:2014 Ed.3
- TSCA Title VI Compliant
*Seat raises to 37″ for swivel and mobile base models
**Patents 10632037, 7862123, 8480172, 9125495, 9782319
Additional Patents Pending
- Seat Height:
- 18.75 - 37" Mobile Base
- 18.75 - 37" Swivel Base
- 18.75 - 39" – Std Base
- Seat Width:
- Programmable Positions:
- 4 Program Buttons + Programmable Home
- Patient Capacity:
- 725 lbs.
- Base Options:
- ADA Compliant 333° Swivel
- ADA Compliant Mobile
- ADA Compliant Standard
- Debris Tray:
- Debris Tray Attachment (optional)
- Removable Upholstery:
- Patient Arms:
- Floating Arms (standard)
- Control Choices:
- Foot Control (standard)
- Hand Control (optional)
- Leg Rest/Footrest:
- Knee Break Legrest w/7" Power Foot Extension
- Power Back
- Power Foot
- Power Foot Extension
- Power Lift
- Power Tilt
- Rectangular Non-Articulating
- ADA CompliantComplies w/regulation 36 CFR Part 1195 Standards for Accessible Medical Diagnostic Equipment and 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design
- ComfortSync™The synchronous ergonomic movement of the chair as it moves from position-to-position.
- ControlsHand and Foot controls with sealed membrane for cleaning and disinfecting
- Extension7” power foot extension for taller patients
- Hassle FreeMaintenance-free joints. No lubricating joints...EVER
- HibernateAfter 60 minutes chair sleeps to save on energy
- HomeADA Compliant and User Programmable Home positions
- Memory4 Dynamic user programmable positions
- MovementRemovable slide back patient arms compensate with backrest movement.
- SafetySafety Lockout™ Safe Zones and Collision Avoidance System™ help keep the chair in safe positions
- Soft Start/StopTechnology providing smooth start and stop movements
- SpeedUltra-quiet DC motor lift is up to 30% faster than previous models
- SwivelADA Compliant 333° swivel base (optional)
- UniversalUniversal power supply for 100-240 volt applications
- UpholsteryQuick installation and removable for easy cleaning and replacement.
Standard Base (G2)
333° Swivel Base (G2)
Low Boy Mobile Base with Locks (G2)
Hand Control Kit, Corded (G2)
Designer Upholstery Kit (G2)
Ultraleather® upholstery adds even more luxury. It is a PVC Free material and contributes to LEED™ and BIFMA credits. Ultraleather is also GREENGUARD Gold Certified.
Seamless Upholstery Kit (G2)
Premium upholstery eliminates exposed stitching, promoting improved disinfection and an easy to clean surface.
Fire Barrier (CAL-133)
Deep Oval Articulating Headrest (G2)
Horseshoe Articulating Headrest (G2)
Oval Articulating Headrest (G2)
Prosthetic Articulating Headrest (G2)
Rectangular Articulating Headrest (G2)
Hand/Arm Surgery Table (G2)
Hand/Forearm Table (G2)
IV Arm, 24” Deluxe (G2)
Transfer Supports/Bed Rails (G2)
Post Mounted Exam Light (G2)
Accessory Rails (G2)
Base Accessory Mount (G2)
Debris Tray (G2)
- This debris tray is available for standard, swivel and mobile base models
- This debris tray is removable