MTI’s 528 Podiatry & Wound Care Chair offers unmatched comfort, strength, and access. With a redesigned non-knee break powered foot section with a pull-out stainless steel debris tray and a 725 lb patient weight capacity, this chair sets a new standard in podiatry care. Equipped with SmartTech™ and ComfortSync™ technologies, it provides the ultimate luxury and comfort with Soft Start/Stop and programming capabilities. Elevate your podiatry practice with the 528 Podiatry & Wound Care Chair for enhanced patient care and practitioner satisfaction.
Experience the unparalleled comfort, strength, and accessibility of the MTI 528 Podiatry & Wound Care Chair. This chair sets a new standard in podiatry care, providing exceptional features and enhancements for both practitioners and patients.
With a redesigned non-knee break powered foot section that includes a convenient pull-out stainless steel debris tray, MTI has taken its renowned Podiatry/Wound Care chairs to new heights. The MTI 528 Chair boasts an impressive patient weight capacity of 725 lbs, ensuring durability and reliability.
Equipped with MTI’s patented SmartTech™ and ComfortSync™ Technologies, this chair offers an exceptional user experience. Enjoy the Soft Start/Stop movements and programmable capabilities, delivering the ultimate in luxury and comfort for both practitioners and patients.
Upgrade your podiatry practice with the MTI 528 Podiatry & Wound Care Chair – the epitome of comfort, strength, and accessibility. Discover the possibilities of enhanced patient care and practitioner satisfaction with MTI.
- Low Voltage Motors: power back, tilt, foot extension
- Seat Height: 21”
- Seat Width: 24”
- Backrest: integrated headrest, tapered
- Patient Load Capacity: 725 lbs.
- Control: foot control
- Program Buttons: 4 dynamic user-programmable positions
- Home Button: programmable
- Headrest: integrated into backrest
- Removable Upholstery: seamless or designer
- Legrest: non knee-break with 11″ power footrest extension
- Patient Arms: removable floating** (compensating)
- Leveling Glides: adjustable and built-in
- Frame: all-steel
- G2 Accessories: plug-n-play accessories, optional seat, base, foot and back rail splines available (see details below)
- Safety Standards: Listed to the following standards
- Conf IEC 60601-1:2005 Ed.3+A1,C1:2014
- AAMI ES60601-1:2005+A1
- IEC 60601-1-2:2014 Ed.4
- Cert STD CSA C22.2#60601-1:2014 Ed.3
- TSCA Title VI Compliant
**Patents 10632037, 7862123, 8480172, 9125495, 9782319
Additional Patents Pending
- Seat Height:
- Seat Width:
- Programmable Positions:
- 4 Program Buttons + Programmable Home
- Patient Capacity:
- 725 lbs.
- Removable Upholstery:
- Patient Arms:
- Floating Arms (standard)
- Control Choices:
- Foot Control (standard)
- Hand Control (optional)
- Leg Rest/Footrest:
- Non Knee-Break Contour
- Power Back
- Power Foot Extension
- Power Tilt
- Debris Tray:
- Pull-out Debris Tray
- Base Options:
- ComfortSync™The synchronous ergonomic movement of the chair as it moves from position-to-position.
- Extension7” power foot extension for taller patients
- Foot ControlFoot control with sealed membrane for cleaning and disinfecting
- Hassle FreeMaintenance-free joints. No lubricating joints...EVER
- HibernateAfter 60 minutes chair sleeps to save on energy
- HomeADA Compliant and User Programmable Home positions
- Memory4 Dynamic user programmable positions
- MovementRemovable slide back patient arms compensate with backrest movement.
- SafetySafety Lockout™ Safe Zones and Collision Avoidance System™ help keep the chair in safe positions
- Soft Start/StopTechnology providing smooth start and stop movements
- SpeedUltra-quiet DC motor lift is up to 30% faster than previous models
- UniversalUniversal power supply for 100-240 volt applications
- UpholsteryQuick installation and removable for easy cleaning and replacement.
Standard Base (G2)
Designer Upholstery Kit (G2)
Ultraleather® upholstery adds even more luxury. It is a PVC Free material and contributes to LEED™ and BIFMA credits. Ultraleather is also GREENGUARD Gold Certified.
Seamless Upholstery Kit (G2)
Premium upholstery eliminates exposed stitching, promoting improved disinfection and an easy to clean surface.