The MTI 529W Podiatry & Wound Care Chair is ADA compliant and designed for easy patient ingress/egress and equal accessibility, this chair features a redesigned powered foot section with a pull-out stainless steel debris tray. With a high patient weight capacity of 850 lbs and an wider seat width, the 529W is ideal for bariatric patients. With advanced SmartTech™ and ComfortSync™ technologies, the 529W delivers optimal luxury, comfort, and safety. Upgrade your podiatry and wound care practice with the MTI 529W Podiatry & Wound Care Chair, designed to enhance patient experiences and provide exceptional accessibility.
Experience the latest innovation in podiatry and wound care for bariatric patients with the MTI 529W Podiatry & Wound Care Chair. This chair sets a new standard in ADA compliance, both standard and swivel base versions offer easy patient ingress/egress and equal access for patients and caregivers with disabilities when used with the transfer support. By incorporating ADA compliant features such as low entry height chairs and transfer support, the 529W chair helps reduce the likelihood of injuries to both patients and caregivers. Patients can confidently transfer onto the chair surface without assistance, promoting independence and safety.
MTI has elevated its renowned line of Podiatry/Wound Care chairs with a redesigned powered foot section featuring a convenient pull-out stainless steel debris tray. The 529W Chair boasts a remarkable 850 lb patient weight capacity and a wider seat for bariatric patients, ensuring durability and comfort while helping to improve the patient outcomes.
MTI’s patented SmartTech™ and ComfortSync™ technologies provide exceptional luxury and comfort with Soft Start/Stop movements and programmable positioning capabilities that enhance the overall patient experience.
Upgrade your Podiatry or Wound Care practice with the MTI 529W Podiatry & Wound Care Chair – the pinnacle of ADA compliance, comfort, and accessibility.
- Low Voltage Motors: power lift, back, tilt, foot extension
- Seat Height: 18.75”-39”
- Seat Width: 30”
- Backrest: integrated headrest, tapered
- Patient Load Capacity: 850 lbs.
- Control: foot control with optional foot section mounted hand control
- Program Buttons: 4 dynamic user-programmable positions
- Home Button: programmable & ADA compliant
- Headrest: integrated into backrest
- Removable Upholstery: seamless or designer
- Legrest: non knee-break with 11″ power footrest extension
- Patient Arms: removable floating** (compensating)
- Leveling Glides: adjustable and built-in
- ADA Compliant Base: standard
- Frame: all-steel
- G2 Accessories: plug-n-play accessories, optional seat, base, foot and back rail splines available (see details below)
- Safety Standards: Listed to the following standards
- Conf IEC 60601-1:2005 Ed.3+A1,C1:2014
- AAMI ES60601-1:2005+A1
- IEC 60601-1-2:2014 Ed.4
- Cert STD CSA C22.2#60601-1:2014 Ed.3
- TSCA Title VI Compliant
**Patents 10632037, 7862123, 8480172, 9125495, 9782319
Additional Patents Pending
- Seat Height:
- 18.75 - 39" – Std Base
- Seat Width:
- Programmable Positions:
- 4 Program Buttons + Programmable Home
- Patient Capacity:
- 850 lbs.
- Base Options:
- ADA Compliant Standard
- Removable Upholstery:
- Patient Arms:
- Floating Arms (standard)
- Control Choices:
- Foot Control (standard)
- Hand Control (optional)
- Leg Rest/Footrest:
- Non Knee-Break Contour
- Power Back
- Power Foot Extension
- Power Lift
- Power Tilt
- Debris Tray:
- Pull-out Debris Tray
- ADA CompliantComplies w/regulation 36 CFR Part 1195 Standards for Accessible Medical Diagnostic Equipment and 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design
- ComfortSync™The synchronous ergonomic movement of the chair as it moves from position-to-position.
- Extension7” power foot extension for taller patients
- Foot ControlFoot control with sealed membrane for cleaning and disinfecting
- Hassle FreeMaintenance-free joints. No lubricating joints...EVER
- HibernateAfter 60 minutes chair sleeps to save on energy
- HomeADA Compliant and User Programmable Home positions
- Memory4 Dynamic user programmable positions
- MovementRemovable slide back patient arms compensate with backrest movement.
- SafetySafety Lockout™ Safe Zones and Collision Avoidance System™ help keep the chair in safe positions
- Soft Start/StopTechnology providing smooth start and stop movements
- SpeedUltra-quiet DC motor lift is up to 30% faster than previous models
- UniversalUniversal power supply for 100-240 volt applications
- UpholsteryQuick installation and removable for easy cleaning and replacement.
Standard Base (G2)
Corded Hand Control (529)
Designer Upholstery Kit (G2)
Ultraleather® upholstery adds even more luxury. It is a PVC Free material and contributes to LEED™ and BIFMA credits. Ultraleather is also GREENGUARD Gold Certified.
Seamless Upholstery Kit (G2)
Premium upholstery eliminates exposed stitching, promoting improved disinfection and an easy to clean surface.