This fully-powered programmable chair delivers quality and comfort to patients and caregivers at a more economical price. The 403 chair features a low profile base with excellent patient access for caregivers. It has been engineered with powered lift and back functions, featuring Soft Start/Stop motion control, for smoother patient experiences and decreased caregiver strain. The 403 features the same powered features of the 461 exam chair, but with a fixed foot loop rather than a powered footrest. Designed with specialists’ needs in mind, the 403 is the answer to caregivers looking for a quality, comfortable, fully-powered chair to improve patient outcomes.
Discover the MTI 403 Exam Chair, a fully-powered and programmable chair that delivers exceptional quality and comfort to patients and caregivers at a more economical price point. Designed with specialists’ needs in mind, this chair offers a perfect balance of functionality and affordability.
Equipped with a low-profile base, the MTI 403 Chair ensures excellent patient access, making it easier for caregivers to provide optimal care. With powered lift and back functions and Soft Start/Stop motion control, it offers smoother patient experiences and reduces strain on caregivers. The MTI 403 Chair shares the same powered features as the popular 461 exam chair, but with a fixed foot loop instead of a powered footrest.
Upgrade from manual chairs with the MTI 403 Exam Chair and experience the perfect combination of comfort, functionality, and affordability.
- Low Voltage Motors: power lift and power back
- Seat Height: 21”-38” (17″ range is best in class)
- Seat Width: 21”
- Length: 61” plus an additional 7” headrest extension
- Backrest: tapered
- Swivel: manually-actuated swivel top (323°)
- Patient Load Capacity: 550 lb
- Controls: dual EasyView™ chair back mounted membrane hand switches
- Programmable Buttons: 2 dynamic user-programmable buttons
- Home Button: returns patient to upright seated position
- Headrest: oval non-articulating – See the headrest section for other available headrests
- Removable Upholstery: seamless or designer
- Footrest: sturdy, stainless steel looped footrest
- Patient Arms: flip-up floating (compensating)
- Leveling Glides: adjustable
- Frame: all-steel
- G2 Accessories: foot control, back-mounted exam light, paper roll holder
- Safety Standards: Listed to the following standards
- IEC 60601-1:2005 Ed.3+A1;A2
- AAMI ES60601-1:2005+C1;A2:2010
- IEC 60601-1-2 ed.4.1 (2020-09)
- Cert STD CSA C22.2#60601-1:2014 Ed.3
- TSCA Title VI Compliant
- Programmable Positions:
- 2 Program Buttons + Auto Return
- Seat Height:
- 21 - 38"
- Seat Width:
- Base Options:
- 323° Swivel Top
- Patient Capacity:
- 550 lbs.
- Removable Upholstery:
- Patient Arms:
- Flip-up Floating
- Control Choices:
- Foot Control (optional)
- Hand Switches (standard)
- Leg Rest/Footrest:
- Looped Footrest
- Oval Non-Articulating
- Power Back
- Power Lift
EasyView™ Side Mounted Hand Switches
Articulating Headrest Lock Mechanism
Deep Oval Articulating Headrest (G2)
Magnetic Headrest (G2)
Oval Articulating Headrest (G2)
Prosthetic Articulating Headrest (G2)
2 Function Foot Control ( G2 )
- 2 user-settable programmable positions
- Home button
- Sealed membrane for easy cleaning and disinfecting
- Press any button to stop the chair for emergency situations
Paper Roll Holder, Adjustable 18" or 21" (G2)
Designer Upholstery Kit (G2)
Ultraleather® upholstery adds even more luxury. It is a PVC Free material and contributes to LEED™ and BIFMA credits. Ultraleather is also GREENGUARD Gold Certified.
Seamless Upholstery Kit (G2)
Premium upholstery eliminates exposed stitching, promoting improved disinfection and an easy to clean surface.