Improve your patient and caregiver experience with MTI’s ADA compliant 829 Procedure Chairs, designed for easy patient ingress/egress and equal access for all. With a sleek and modern design, these chairs provide superior patient access and come equipped with SmartTech™ and ComfortSync™ technology for enhanced safety, energy efficiency, and personalized user preferences. The 829 Procedure Chairs are incredibly versatile and can be customized into the perfect configuration for almost any exam or procedure.
Designed to meet ADA compliance standards in all base versions – standard, swivel, or mobile – these chairs provide easy patient ingress/egress and ensure equal access for patients with disabilities while lowering the risk of caregiver strain or injury.
The 829 Procedure Chairs combine functionality with a modern sleek design, embodying luxury and sophistication. With an ultra-thin backrest and contoured base plate, these chairs offer superior caregiver access, allowing healthcare providers to deliver exceptional care with ease.
They are Equipped with SmartTech™ technology which combines MTI’s innovative Smart Controller™ and Smart Safety™ features. The centralized computer controller enhances safety, reduces energy consumption, and ensures smoother movement. It also offers additional memory options and customizable user preferences, providing a tailored experience for specialty healthcare.
Upgrade your facility with the MTI 829 Procedure Chairs – a perfect blend of ADA compliance, modern design, and advanced technology. Elevate the patient experience and streamline your workflow with these cutting-edge chairs.
- Low Voltage Motors: power lift, back, tilt, foot & foot extension
- Seat Height: 18.75”-39”*
- Seat Width: 22”
- Backrest: tapered
- Patient Load Capacity: 725 lbs.
- Controls: foot & hand
- Programmable Buttons: 4 dynamic user-programmable positions
- Home Button: programmable & ADA compliant home positions
- Headrest: oval articulating
- Removable Upholstery: seamless, designer, or plush
- Legrest: knee-break w/7″ power foot extension
- Optional Arms: removable floating (compensating), seat rail or back rail mounted arms
- ADA Compliant Base: standard, 333° swivel or mobile
- Frame: all-steel
- G2 Accessories: multiple options (see details below)
- Safety Standards: Listed to the following standards
- Conf IEC 60601-1:2005 Ed.3+A1,C1:2014
- AAMI ES60601-1:2005+A1
- IEC 60601-1-2:2014 Ed.4
- Cert STD CSA C22.2#60601-1:2014 Ed.3
- TSCA Title VI Compliant
*Seat raises to 37″ for swivel and mobile base models
Patents 10632037, 7862123, 8480172, 9125495, 9782319
Additional Patents Pending
- Seat Height:
- 18.75 - 37" Mobile Base
- 18.75 - 37" Swivel Base
- 18.75 - 39" – Std Base
- Seat Width:
- Programmable Positions:
- 4 Program Buttons + Programmable Home
- Patient Capacity:
- 725 lbs.
- Base Options:
- ADA Compliant 333° Swivel
- ADA Compliant Mobile
- ADA Compliant Standard
- Removable Upholstery:
- Patient Arms:
- Floating Arms (optional)
- Control Choices:
- Foot & Hand Control (standard)
- Leg Rest/Footrest:
- Knee Break Legrest w/7" Power Foot Extension
- Oval Articulating
- Power Back
- Power Foot
- Power Foot Extension
- Power Lift
- Power Tilt
- ADA CompliantComplies w/regulation 36 CFR Part 1195 Standards for Accessible Medical Diagnostic Equipment and 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design
- ComfortSync™The synchronous ergonomic movement of the chair as it moves from position-to-position.
- ControlsHand and Foot controls with sealed membrane for cleaning and disinfecting
- Extension7” power foot extension for taller patients
- Hassle FreeMaintenance-free joints. No lubricating joints...EVER
- HibernateAfter 60 minutes chair sleeps to save on energy
- HomeADA Compliant and User Programmable Home positions
- Memory4 Dynamic user programmable positions
- MovementRemovable slide back patient arms compensate with backrest movement.
- SafetySafety Lockout™ Safe Zones and Collision Avoidance System™ help keep the chair in safe positions
- Soft Start/StopTechnology providing smooth start and stop movements
- SpeedUltra-quiet DC motor lift is up to 30% faster than previous models
- SwivelADA Compliant 333° swivel base (optional)
- UniversalUniversal power supply for 100-240 volt applications
- UpholsteryQuick installation and removable for easy cleaning and replacement.
Standard Base (G2)
333° Swivel Base (G2)
Low Boy Mobile Base with Locks (G2)
Designer Upholstery Kit (G2)
Ultraleather® upholstery adds even more luxury. It is a PVC Free material and contributes to LEED™ and BIFMA credits. Ultraleather is also GREENGUARD Gold Certified.
Seamless Upholstery Kit (G2)
Premium upholstery eliminates exposed stitching, promoting improved disinfection and an easy to clean surface.