The MTI ULPA 250™ is designed to capture viruses (including COVID-19), bacteria and other particulates from procedures to prevent them from entering into the ambient environment. It uses an ULPA media to filter out 99.999% of airborne contaminants with a minimum particle size of 0.1 µm.
The MTI ULPA 250™ filter uses a pleated element of over 42 sq. in. (271 sq. cm.), compared to the approximate 3 sq. in. (19.4 sq. cm.) of the largest disc filters used by others. The MTI ULPA 250™ filter is more economic and easy to replace with a clear housing which displays “Replace If Discolored”, so you always know when it is time to replace.
- Fits 3/16″ – 5/16″ (.48 cm – .8 cm) suction tubing
- Fits competitive products and other suction systems
- Easy-view filter life indicator
- 99.999% of airborne contaminants
- 0.1 µm particulate filtration
- 42 sq. in. (271 sq. cm.) of filtration capacity
- Easy to replace
The ultimate in filtration, ULPA (Ultra-low Particulate Air) filters particles down to 0.1 µm that is 10 times smaller particles than HEPA filters which only filter down to 0.3 µm.1
1 Comite Europeen de Normalisation. EN 1822 (EN 1822:2019). High efficiency air filters (EPA, HEPA and ULPA) – Part 1: Classification,
performance testing, marking.
- Filter Media:
- ULPA (Ultra-low Particulate Air)
- ULPA Ultra-low Particulate Air